Saturday, May 22, 2010

A night out...

Tonight, Matt gave me a night out....


Once in the car, I started thinking of all the places that I could go and things that I could do with out taking a double stroller with me! I called my sister to ask her if it would be to pathetic of me to go to dinner by myself. She is a mother of two kids (also13 months apart) said "NO - ENJOY IT"!
The only time it felt a little awkward was when the host asked for "How Many"...but once I was seated and started to eat the chips and salsa - I felt myself relax. It was nice to just take my time and eat as slowly as I wanted to.
After eating, I went shopping. I filled my shopping cart - then headed to the fitting room and repeated. I tried on SO MANY CLOTHES! I bought a couple of tops and pair of shorts! Put my new purchases in the van and...
went to met a friend at the movie theater to watch Letters to Juliet. We had fun!

Thanks - to the best husband in the world. I had a wonderful night out and came home refreshed! Ready to be "MOMMY" again!


No comments:

Post a Comment