Thursday, June 30, 2011

Mimi, Bethany & Paige

We always get excited when family comes to visit and last week we had a visit from my mom, sister and niece!
We spent a day at a water park!






 Then there was the early surprise birthday dinner at the Melting Pot to celebrate my 30th birthday!
 
We took the kids to Chick-fil-a dressed as super heros
Levi got to use a borrowed Superman cap, while Ian and Paige were happy to used aprons as capes...


The boys were excited to take Paige to one of their favorite stores to look at all of the animals!  They love to watch dogs getting their hair cut!

Next....Swim time!
Sticker time with Mimi!
Train Time!
Bethany treated us all to DONUTS!


and then we went shopping! 

Then Matt set up the BALL PIT!
Even Bethany joined in on the fun!



We lost power again during their visit, but thankfully it was almost time for the kids to go to sleep anyway...so once we got them all down Matt, my mom, Bethany and I sat around the kitchen table with flashlights/head lamps and played pictionary.  We had so much fun laughing, eating kettle corn and trying to guess what each other was drawing. I wish I would have thought to take some pictures of our crazy drawings!  Let me just say...Doily...

No comments:

Post a Comment