Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve...and..Steelers Game!

On our drive up to PA...Matt got a call from his best friend Sheridan who asked him if we wanted to go to the Steelers game Christmas Eve day.   Long story short - Sheridan is a Lions fan...but one of his friends had four tickets that he was not going to use so he gave them to Sheridan.  Sheridan's wife is a Steelers fan - her and her brother were going to go to the game and wanted to know if Matt and I wanted to go to the game with them. After we talked, we decided that Matt should go and talk Sheridan in to going with him (Which he DID!),  since I wanted to stay at my parents house and help my mom with the Christmas Eve dinner preparations! If it was any other day..I would have went with him!   
Talk about an AWESOME Christmas gift!
 and...he made it back for ALL of the Christmas Eve Celebrations!
Dinner, opening stocking presents and best of all spending time with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment