Saturday, June 2, 2012

Dressed up!

 For the rehearsal dinner
Then the wedding..
Ali styled my hair...I loved it!

Waiting patiently for the wedding to start the boys could not wait to see Matt.
Doesn't he look so cute and grown up? 
He surprised Matt and I with how much he enjoys wearing ties~

Levi looked cute too...but
he did not like wearing his tie..and it quickly got thrown into my purse!

Still waiting patiently...
Finally, we watched Matt walk one of the bridesmaids down the aisle and then the bride...
after that we made a quick exit while everyone was still standing.  The boys were becoming restless and I didn't want to make a scene once everyone was seated and quiet.

A few hours later..we made it to the reception. Thankfully, I found a few empty seat next to a cute young couple who were more than happy to help me entertain the boys...although their games did the trick for the most part!

Matt was able to slip away for a few quick family pictures...I wish I would have thought to put the ties back on the boys ..but given everything that we went through and the time of night it was..I was happy just to get a picture.
around ten o'clock I took the boys to Sheridan & Erin's house....they needed some sleep!  Once they were settled in for the night...I went to meet Matt back at the reception.

Finally, a little after midnight we were back at our friends Sheridan & Erin.

 After all of that, I was looking through my pictures and realized that I didn't get a nice picture of the bride and groom. 
 
Congratulations~ Ben & Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment