Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving!

This year we celebrated Thanksgiving at our house. 

MENU
Turkey
Stuffing
Mashed Potatoes
Sweet Potato Crunch
Green Been Casserole*
Pumpkin Roll
Pumpkin Pie*
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie*  Yummy!
* lovingly brought by Matt's mom


A few days ago...I was defrosting the turkey in the tub (that is the way my mom always did it)...and later I found Ian in the tub with the turkey!
 Ian - "Mommy this water is FREEZING!"
 
 Thanksgiving morning, we watched the Macy's Day parade..and then got the dinning room table ready for dinner!

 

Matt's parents joined us for lunch and then spent the remainder of the day with us.




We have so much to be thankful for!  I am so thankful for a loving and supportive husband and my two boys!  I am most thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ and that He came to this world to save me of my sins.  I am excited to be celebrating his birth next month!



Sunday, at church we took a break from the series that we have been going through in 2nd Corinthians "Strength in Weakness" and our pastor Chris Armfield...taught on Rejoicing and giving thanks.  I would highly recommend listening to it!  Just click below!

No comments:

Post a Comment