Saturday, March 31, 2012

Finally...

I was feeling a little better.  And just in time for our fun filled day!
We started it off with an Easter Egg Hunt at the YMCA.
Well, It was more like a Easter Egg GRAB than hunt...but the kids had fun!
Then we went to McDonalds for a quick lunch before going to the mall.
Make a wish!
Then we went to my grand parents house to go fishing.  Levi was quick to pick out what plastic worms we were going to use!

We fished for a about 20 minutes while PapPap and Grandma finished their lunch...with no bites. 
Levi decided he had enough of the fishing and cuddled up with Grandma to watch while we all fished...
 
 Then my PapPap came to the rescue with the REAL DEAL!
 
and YES it did hold the worms. 
and as soon as our lines hit the water with the worms we were all catching fish!
we caught so many I lost track of just how many we caught
I know it was over 20....
Thanks, PapPap for making our day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment