Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Walk-in

CLINIC

That is where I found myself going this morning.  I woke up yesterday with a little bit of a sore throat, but this morning it felt like i swallowed a whole egg and it got stuck in the right side of my throat.  The dr said I had strep even though she did not take a test and sent me on my way with a prescription for an antibiotic.  
I took my prescription to Walmart (i know i should have know better), since I needed to pick up a few things.  My whole body ached so bad.  It took all of my energy to get the three things on my list and then wait for the prescription to be filled.  After waiting for 40 minutes, I decided to check and see if it was ready.  "no" there were still four people in front of me. So I sat back down on the bench to wait.  About 15 minutes later I heard my name over the loud speaker asking me to come to the pharmacy.  I stood up and went over to the counter, they did not have the medicine that the doctor had prescribed to me and that they would not be getting it until tomorrow.  "what I waited that long and they are just now telling me they don't have it" grrr
They then transferred it to another local pharmacy and thankfully they had a drive thru so I didn't have to get out again.  
When, I got back to my moms house I took my medicine and went to bed.  I can't remember the last time I felt so SICK.  
It's awful.  I am here to help my mom and my sister and ...now I'm tucked away in bed, running a fever while my mom and sister take care of me and the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment