Saturday, February 19, 2011

Boys and Bikes!

This morning, Matt & I took the boys to a nearby park, to let them ride their bike and big wheels in the parking lot.  We picked up a little bike for Ian (but it doesn't have training wheels on it yet)..so Matt & I took turns holding on to the bike to keep it upright!

 Levi found some trees to hang out in!
until it was his turn to try out the bike.


They had a blast riding the bikes,
rolling down the hill,
climbing trees and running circles!
Then after dinner to night, we took them for a walk (1.5 miles) around our neighborhood.  This was the first time that we let both of the boys walk with us. Ian ran 98% of the time...I could barely keep up with his pace! Levi was a trooper too..he only wanted me to carry him for short periods of time!  Matt & I decided that we should try to walk several nights a week!

I love that our two little boys are so FULL OF ENERGY.

No comments:

Post a Comment