Thursday, February 17, 2011

What you would hear....

if you spent a day at our house!

IAN
Starting a five o'clock in the morning 
"I need to go potty"
Me after taking him potty "it is still night time! Go back to sleep"

Then around seven o'clock
"I need to go potty" "it's light outside Mommy - Now it's time to get UP!"

"you are a cookie monster"

"OH MAN"

"NUTS" or "COCONUTS"

"IT"S A JOKE"

"I MISS MY DADDY"

"I NEED TO GO POTTY"

LEVI

"KISS IT MOMMY" (to EVERY little bump, scrape, fall or anything that hurts him)

"I WANT MY BLANKY"

IAN & LEVI

LOTS OF SINGING! Jesus Loves Me, ABC's, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, The Bible, and My Jessica (a song that Ian made up)

"VAMONOS" Spanish for let's go (ok maybe they are watching a little to much Dora & Diego!)
 
 
ME

 "Get your thumb out of your mouth"

'Tell Ian or Levi you are sorry"
"Say I forgive you Ian or Levi"
"STOP"

"Get down"
"Don't touch"

"I LOVE YOU!"
Just to list a few!

1 comment: