Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day (part 1)

After I opened my Mother's Day cards and gift (a heart necklace that has "Mom" engraved on one side and on the other "In my heart I remember every hug you gave me.")!
We ate blueberry/cheesecake muffins and got ready for our first hike!

 With their multi-toy in hand, they were ready to find more "BUGS"
 Ian was thrilled when he finally found one!



After a few minutes of walking, Levi refused to go any farther - So we put him in the backpack carrier and look at that sheepish smile

Silly Boy.

Ian on the other hand, wanted to explore everything!






 Matt wanted to work on his Yoga moves!




 On our way back to the van, we let Ian take a ride in the backpack carrier and "MADE" Levi walk. I sang "if you are happy and you know it" and added  "march, stomp, spin and run" to try to get him excited about walking on the trail.  It helped a little, but then he found a stick.



Matt and Ian yelling into a pipe!



Our first hike turned out to be more of a leisurely stroll!

No comments:

Post a Comment