Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Vacation Part 2

We planned from the beginning, to spend the first half of our vacation as a family and then the second half would be to celebrate our 10 YEAR wedding anniversary! 

So with the help of my friend, Tiffany and Matt's parents -  Matt and I were able to spend the last half of vacation by ourselves!


Our first stop was clingmans dome.



For dinner, we went to a restaurant that we had planned to go to the last time we were in TN, but didn't because the boys were not happy.  So, Matt promised to take me once we were by ourselves!

 
 Apple Fritters and Apple Butter!
We sat on a porch swing to enjoy our dinner!

I would try something different next time but I would love to come back -  just to sit on the swing and eat APPLE FRITTERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment